Friday, April 6, 2012

Good friday

Its Friday again and the sun is shining! We've had some rain and some frost so I need to do a check on the plants today. Some of my mini fruit trees have come into flower - my nectarine ( a bargain from homebase last year , my plum and my pear which is just bout to burst into flower.So this morning I will do a recky and hope to post some pictures of the blossom.
The earlier part of the week has been filled with cinema trips, shopping trip to Southampton and last but not least a trip to the hospital for elder son to have his plaster cast removed. He had been warned that he might need to wear one of their boots for a week or so which he was no keen on - understandably, as he had the other cast on for more than six weeks . He was delighted to be discharged - no boot, no cast - just with a list of exercises ! So life is returning to normality.
One other thing -I nearly forgot to say - I am soooo excited ! I have been given an order this week for some of my lavender bags. I have been busy ordering and collecting my materials and I have enough now to get started so sewing machine here I come! Have a happy good Friday!

2 comments:

Beth of The Linen Cat said...

It sounds like it was a very good friday for you! Great news on your sons cast and on your lavender bag order. Bethx

Mrs H said...

We are so glad that our elder son is getting back to normal- including going back to work:) looking forward to catching up on your news! Nikkix